Student Blogs

Tuesday 2 April 2019

It’s a good day for a good day!

Every morning in Room 5 we start our day with personal goals. Our goals are important to us as it helps sets us up for the day. At the end of the day we then share our peaks and troughs of the day.

There are a few rules with our goals, peaks and troughs.

  1. Our goals must be said using positive language. For example instead of saying "I won't be bad" we would say "I will try my best to stay focused"
  2. We don't have to have a trough of the day. BUT if we have one trough we have to have one have one peak, if we have three troughs we have to have three peaks!
We each morning also discuss these quotes
Mauria te pono - Believe in yourself

Kia u ki te pai - stick to what is good
Sitting in a donut and sharing our daily goals first thing in the morning.


6 comments:

  1. that is a really good way to get connected

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jacob for Commenting on our blog and have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ki ora my name is Hemi Kauvarevai I am 9 and I go to mangonui school. I enjoyed the part when you talk to each other. You brought me back to when I did this in year 3. why did you put this post in donut?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. learn more

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you have identified a particular brand name, then you are on your way to picking the "best longboard ever." navigate to this website

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very helpful! The concept of creating sticky brand names was thoroughly explained and indeed a course to take! Link 12Bet Mobile Viet Nam

    ReplyDelete