Student Blogs

Friday 26 July 2019

Welcome Back!

Welcome back to Term 3! We've had an enjoyable holiday and now we're back to knuckle down into work. But first we must share what we did during our holidays. Read a few our blogs from our class mates by clicking the links below.

Arvay spent some time monkeying about these holidays. Read more here.

Read about Dereon's trip to the museum

Read Angeline's busy holiday adventure here!

 What did I do in the holidays? I went home to Central Otago and found a an area where there was no snow but lots of late blooming Autumn colours!


3 comments:

  1. I go to mangonui school and my name is porsha. When I read this beautiful piece of wiring. I notist you had no fool-stop's , maybe you could fix it next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora my name is Hemi and I go to mangonui school. I liked the way you put a photo its like what you wrote. You brought me back to when I went into a forest. this is a really cool post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora my name is Taj and I go to paroa school. I liked the way you put a photo its like what you wrote. You brought me back to when I went into a forest. this is a really cool post.

    ReplyDelete