Student Blogs

Friday 22 November 2019

Welcome to our brand new school!

On Tuesday the 12 of November, we went into our new school. It was “amazing”  I wish I could have lived here, it was humongous it was 4 times bigger than my house, I was kinda freaking out of how amazing it looked. When we went inside it was full of colourful walls, it was like I was in a rainbow. We got to have a tour around the classroom they had a room that was almost fully soundproof. We got to have a tour around the whole school like we were visitors from a different country. We got to see into the office, staff room, printer the shower little kids room downstairs and the resource’s room, it was amazing after that we got to play cricket for kiwi sports, it was amazingly fun it was tiring. My whole team won every game except one because that team was quick and smart so were we but we were tired. Then we all went home after school.


Click here to read Kamaea's recount on her first day in our new school!

Working in our new space

4 comments:

  1. Hello Josaia, I liked the beginning because it describes of how you feel, you reminded me when I just started school and I was like WOOOOAAAAHHHHHHHHH. This is just a great blog because your writing brings the crowd in. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey room 5 it is me Jireh i hope you guys are having fun and i miss you all so here is the school i am located at https://www.suttonpark.school.nz/category/classes/room-13/ it is so much fun here but not as much fun without you guys

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is cool class

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi my name is sake i love the new school

    ReplyDelete