Student Blogs

Monday 19 July 2021

Maraia - Planting Plants

 Planting Plants

In the school holidays before we visited our Aunty and uncle down in Opotiki, Whakatane. We also went down there to see our baby cousin Jiosese ( How to say it - josese). the first few week we went fishing alot and I always said to my "Don't go into the water", but somehow I ended up going back to the house wet. After the first week all my cousins left, only me and my Grandmother stayed another week. after the day they left my aunty went to do some gardening and she gave me some little seedlings like the ones from countdown to plant. Then the next day we went fishing early in the morning around 8 or 9 I think with my uncle. It was a bit chilly out so my aunty stayed with Jiosese until 10 then they came out to the beach. They live in a holiday home and it is also by the beach so there is a gate and when you open it you just have to follow the path and you are a the beach it is less then a minute walk. Then when they came down to the beach my grandmother came back from her walk on the beach. Whenever we go fishing my uncle brings 2 fishing rod and when my Grandmother got back, one of the fishing poles got tugged so  she went to reel it in, and when she was reeling in the fishing line the other line got tugged so the I ran to it and reeled it in and we both caught a fish. 

Check out the photo of our fish and plants!

  


No comments:

Post a Comment