Student Blogs

Wednesday 20 March 2019

Little Big Speech - By Francis

Little Big Speech

I have a dream to tell god please help my family especially my mother. So she can have a confident spirit to be able to do well in her new job at the pharmacy.

I have dream that one day my school will show kindness and respect to one another.

I have dream that one day my community grows into a safe, loving place

I have dream that one day my country has honour, and it’s people will treat other people with kindness and be helpful

I have dream that one day the world would stop all murders and crimes and instead stop and pray to God to help us so our world be a peaceful.

I have a dream that one day when I grow up that I can be a great role model for kids, because it’s okay to be different because you yourself are a great person.
By Francis


How this inspired me was when I started my learning on Martin Luther king. Because what he did was amazing he stood up for black people along with the First lady of civil rights Rosa Parks. I am a black person and if Martin Luther king and Rosa Parks did not stand up for us black people we would not have the nice houses, nice clothes, nice schools and mostly a nice world.

No comments:

Post a Comment