Student Blogs

Monday 9 September 2019

St Pius X Music Assembly

MUSIC IN THE HALL 2019 Liliana.T.M.
September 08, 2019

On Monday the 2nd of September, my class Rm 5 went to the hall for Music.


First we lined up outside preparing to go into the hall. When we got in the hall we sat in the front of the messy hall.
Then we waited for Rm 7 to do their fantastic new song then Rm 4, until it was our turn to do our song.


 I was excited ! Everyone got in place and started to play a nice music. After went we play instruments I was tired .Rm 7 was the best because they sing nice song called love, love, love.My teacher told us that  we were doing well.
I said to myself,  we were the second best because we sang a nice song.
After we all finish we said to Mrs Carter Thank you for teaching us for music.
By Liliana.

To read more from Nata click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment