Student Blogs

Monday 20 July 2020

Angeline's Holiday Activities

In the past fellow days I did a lot of exciting things planned on some days or nights. Starting a new day with lists of words that need to be done or going to my most favourite place in the world which would be travelling around the world. I got so many thing planned on my own list that I would want to do. but sadly not to much because I only got two weeks of a break before term 3 and 4 comes up. I will write a song called “Things I Want To Do” and if you want to see the song I write go to my blog right now and check it out. Always supporting myself to become a artist and draw what I love the most of all with my trustee pencil and handy rubber. 


Hello again! I hope you enjoy my piece of work. This was a success for me today plus the song I made before and for the other blogs I did. Also comment down below what you did in the holidays also a helpful comment to support me in my blog I did in the past and now. I will see
you in the next blog!
School holidays - here are some ideas to help you and your family ... Amelia: Happy School Holidays/Term 3 Reflection!

No comments:

Post a Comment