Student Blogs

Thursday 23 April 2020

Amihuti - Harry's War Activity to go to war or become a conscientious objector?

Today we had to write how to encourage people
to go to war or for people to be a conscientious objector.

WALT-How to encourage people to go to war or become an
conscientious objector. List two positives for each one then retell it on your blog.


I think I would become a soldier. I would become a soldier because
I would fight with pride and I would like to realise what war for people
in the olden days felt like. I would like explore the places and be proud of
my decision of becoming a soldier. I would also like to be a soldier because I will
like to train as a soldier, I would like to do the hard work they do in the rain for me to gain skill.
One more thing is someone that if anyone asks me about war I would have an answer.Australian soldier fighting with US Green Berets against IS in ...

To reda more from Amihuti click here

No comments:

Post a Comment