Student Blogs

Wednesday 29 April 2020

Ready, Steady, Cook! With Beata and Jabez!

We've been a busy bunch over this lock down period, working, eating, washing our hands and more eating! Food is a way we can learn more about people and their cultures. Beata and Jabez have each shared a delicious recipe for you all to try at home. Why don't you give it a go at home? You can bake Jabez' chewy, ANZAC biscuits for morning tea, cook Beata's silky Pasta for dinner and back to Jabez for his scrumptious Chocolate Brownies for pudding! Keep your eyes peeled for more delicious recipes from TWP 5!
Better living everybody
Click here to read more from Jabez and Beata

 HOMEMADE  BAKING                                                                                                                         




During lock down my mum bakes a lot of different things for us.  Mum never
liked to bake, she rather cooks then to bake but because of lock down she tried
baking and I helped her a lot too. Each time mum baked something she got
really excited and put it up on her facebook page for people to see she can
bake.   I helped her roll the dough for making unleavened bread, dinner roll,
coconut bread, cupcakes, biscuits but my favourite is her chocolate brownies.  


Last weekend  she helped Vili, Lau and I bake some Anzac biscuits. I felt
excited to bake with mum, Vili, and Lau. last night she baked some lemon
coconut cupcakes and chocolate brownies. I like to mix the ingredients in a
bowl and I also like rolling the dough. My favorite thing about baking is when
we get to eat them.

I love homemade baking and I’m looking forward to baking more

7 comments:

  1. Yum! These sound delicious. Maybe we can have a cooking day when we are back at school and you can show everyone how to make these . I am very good at taste testing the results!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that cool and yummy
    👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
    💙and maybe i can cook them today beata ok 💕💕💕
    i love it 😊😊😊😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. good job beata miss will be really happy

    ReplyDelete
  4. jabez who eat the most you or vili

    ReplyDelete
  5. also good job on your work


    ReplyDelete
  6. nice work Beata

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice work everyone i really loved reading it, hope you do more.

    ReplyDelete