Student Blogs

Thursday 19 March 2020

Caritas Keep it simple for Lent Action Plan - By Taniela




This week in class, we are talking about Lent. This year I'm giving up. Playing too
much, because I might get patellofemoral pain again.
Giving up lying, because it's disrespectful.
Stop polluting, It's bad for our environment.
Games you'll be addicted. 

Prayer- I hope the weak, and the poor became the strong and the rich, and I hope the world would
have no virus-like coronavirus. I hope the world would become a peaceful place.
Amen.

Give- I got mad because Mrs Nees-Kairua said I had love notes in my pencil case,
but that was a joke, so I got over it and became happy.

Live-  I Had thoughts bad one and good ones. But always we would have a peek,
and a Truff a peek means when something good happens, and traffic means you
had something bad today, so all I did was say negative words and truthful words 

So- while we were playing my friend Sony said I'm not good at soccer,
but I said keep trying you'll get great at it I use to be bad at soccer and rugby, but I kept
on trying and look at me now.

Find- today I search up on google where's the most displaced country it is in Syria, South
Sudan, Iraq, Pakistan, Sudan, and Nigeria so I prayed and said bless this country.

Create- every year on easter we make cards for old people in retirement some

of us wrote good stuff and bad stuff


1 comment:

  1. hi Taniela, what I liked about your blog is you use detail
    and describe everything that we've been learning inside class
    keep up the good work and always do your best

    ReplyDelete