Student Blogs

Thursday 12 March 2020

Goat Island Marine Reserve visit - By Laurence

On Monday morning my brother and were so excited because the year fives and six from St Pius School are going snorkelling for some of the kids it is their first time. Still, Sio and I got ready as fast as we could’ and rushed to the bakery we got some lunch after that my mum dropped us off to school then we played on the field’ for a little bit then off we went into the bus then we all waited until we got there but instead we all sang songs’, but once we got there we all were very excited when we hopped off the bus they introduced themself after that we got split up into two groups, the first group went swimming, and the second group did land activities. Well, I was getting ready we put on our tight black, and yellow suit when I put it on I was so hot. Still, when we hit the sand my feet were burning like fire then they told us to put on our flippers then we all went into the water I was cold. It was deep after a while we all went back and swapped group two went swimming, and group one did land activities after that we hopped on the bus, and all went back to school.





No comments:

Post a Comment