Student Blogs

Monday 23 March 2020

East Auckland Rippa Rugby Tournament by Laurence

When I woke up I was at my dads' house he shouted to get up" because it was eight twenty but I made
it in time, so I got changed quickly ran downstairs and sat down with the team it was on
Monday 16 of March 2020 the year fives and six only played because they got picked. We said a prayer
they hopped in the cars, then we drove quickly to the fieldset up our tent. Panmure Road we played first it
was a good game but we lost, but it was OK after we had a break then our second game I do not know
who we played, but all I have to say is that we won
"yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy"
shouted my whole team on our last game we played Panmure and we lost
after all our games we all went to school tired, sad, happy and mad when we god there we played touch
then all went home.



Me stepping a  player from another team

The two teams from St Pius X Catholic School with our teach Miss Nees-Kairua and parent help Josh!



No comments:

Post a Comment