Student Blogs

Tuesday 11 August 2020

Narrative Writing - The Talker by Taniela draft 4

This is part four of my story. I have called it 'The Talker'. My inspiration is "Yoda has taken over Siri."
“My real name is Baby Yoda still” , “no but Star Wars movies are just a myth”,” oohhh you saw me ai do I look good”, NO! You look adorable, “how dare you I will slice you with this lightsaber”, (Jackson mum wants you) (my older brother) “tell her im on the phone im speaking to someone” (ok i’ll tell her) wait!.. Is there food (no) “ohh dang ask her if she can get me something”. (Nahh) “wait... you didn’t tell your brother your real name huh so much for being loyal”. I tried everything to get him off but it wouldn’t work he kept on say things and kept on annoying me, until BOOM something my phone turned black i tried to turn it on until a charging sign saying charge. But I wanted to know more about are Star wars real and are they here to attack us. Stay tuned to know more!

No comments:

Post a Comment