Student Blogs

Tuesday 18 August 2020

Narrative Writing - The Talker by Taniela draft 7

This is part seven of my story. I have called it 'The Talker'. My inspiration is "Yoda has taken over Siri."
Immediately I ran back to my room, I tried and tried to call my mom and my big brother none of them answered, then i speed walked to the living room, i was really scared but the door was slightly opened no one was in there, Until BBBB AAAA AAAA NNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG They scared me I was so scared that i punched the air, they said “Happy Halloween” I said mum you're alive, until I saw Baby Yoda behind my mum I jumped so high that i fell on Baby Yoda, and I started to choke him then he also said… (can’t really speak) “Happy HalloweenIE” my mum was trying to get me off, I was manicured in this place, I kept on choking him, then he took of his mask it was a robot. Why (because my older brother had a school exam for his graduation) for today. From that day on I kept on asking my brother how did he hack my phone “hes just a robot a dumb” ( i said mumbulying) “huh my robot didn’t do that i never accessed him to. The end. Thank you guys! For reading my story about the talker I really really liked entertaining myself with this story.

No comments:

Post a Comment