Student Blogs

Friday 14 August 2020

Narrative Writing - The Talker by Taniela draft 6

This is part six of my story. I have called it 'The Talker'. My inspiration is "Yoda has taken over Siri."
So I checked. You wouldn’t believe your/my eyes. I saw him face to face, almost becuase he took a picture. It was kind of blurry . He was with my mum just standing behind her… with witha (struggling to talk) knife I couldn’t believe it… (I couldn’t say anything) I was afraid, angry, and furious. And also I thought is my mum going to die or is this some sort of prank, so i gently walked to the door, and gently tried to gently open it, but it would make this creacking noise (creak, creak) then it finally opened, i looked everywhere to see if he was there, then i went downstairs and i saw blood flowing under a little crack leading to the living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment