Student Blogs

Tuesday 23 March 2021

Grammar Practice - Common Nouns By Lisiate and Jonah

 In class as a refresher to the new school year, we have been remembering all our basic grammar. In particular, sentence structure and parts of speech, including nouns, pronouns, verbs, adjectives, adverbs, prepositions and conjunctions. Last time we looked at common nouns. This time we are look ing at proper nouns. A proper noun is the name of an actual person, days, months, books, movies or places. Here are our activities from Lisiate and Jonah


Today for writing we have been practicing our grammar skills. Today we focused on common nouns. A common noun is a word that names a person, a place, a thing or an animal. A noun can tell who or what.


Something I found easy was the colouring the five common nouns.

Something I found difficult was the public places activity

Here is my activity that I did today. 


By Lisiate



Today for writing we have been practising our grammar skills. Today we focused on common nouns. A common noun is a word that names a person, a place, a thing or an animal. A noun can tell who or what. Something I found easy in activity 1 was naming the stuff in my bag and for Activity 2 was the sport one. Something that I found difficult in activity 1 was The Creature Nouns, The one I found most difficult in Activity 2 was the Spring Flower Puzzle. My favourite activity was probably Activity 2.

By Jonah


No comments:

Post a Comment