Student Blogs

Monday 12 April 2021

Cycbersmart Challenge #8 - Google Presentation Animations

Cycbersmart Challenge #8 is all about Google Presentation Animations. We learnt how to create animations for our blogs using Google Slides and the 'duplicate' function on our slides. Our wero or challenge was to create a sailing boat using the auto shapes and line tools. We also had to add a background slide to make it look more realistic. From there we learnt how to use the 'duplicate' tool to copy our background and move our sailing boat. The idea was to try and replica real movement of a ship through water. Here are some of our activities by  Sione, Briana and Vili.

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora tamariki! My name is Isabella-Charis!
    I am from Owairaka school, it is year 1-6 (Primary)
    These post are great! They really draw me into you slides! Animations are so cool I love making them and watching them! I should do a boat animation sometime! I love all of them they are awesome!
    Next time you could make it more longer and realistic!
    But anyways I love it!Keep up the good work!
    Blog ya later!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete