Student Blogs

Thursday 1 April 2021

International Women's Day - Gender Ground Rules Activity 4 by Sione and Maraia

Today I did gender ground rules for international women's day. It took me pretty long because I had to restart because I messed up. The activity I did was you had to create a little comic strip of some one overcoming gender stereotypes. Something that was tricky in this activity was doing it. Something that was easy was blogging it. Here Is My Little Comic Strip! By Sione
Today on the 29th of March I did my 4th International Women's Day Activity I choose a Writing Task Card I thought it wasn't going to take long but it took like 2 hours because I kept on getting distracted. For the activity I had to brainstorm types of gender stereotypes that I have noticed, and choose one that is important to me. Then I had to create my own comic that has a scenario where a someone overcomes a gender stereotype. Question : What is the most weirdest gender stereotype you have ever heard. Here is my Story Board ( Click on my activity to go to Story Board That ) By Maraia

No comments:

Post a Comment