Student Blogs

Wednesday 3 November 2021

All saints day

 On the 1st of November It was all saints day.All saints day is a catholic and christian celebration in honour of all saints in heaven.For my activity I had to write ten things a saint would be doing during lockdown and 3-4 things about what a saint wouldn't be doing.It was Interesting for me and I what I came up with.I thought this activity was awesome.

 



All Saints Day

10 things a saint would be doing during lockdown


  1. Giving baskets of food to homeless people.

  2. Doing a google meet and making sure that people around are doing good.

  3. Getting the Vaccine.

  4. Making a poster that will make people feel safe and happy.

  5. Making letters.

  6. Wearing a mask.

  7. Not reusing a mask.

  8. Being careful about other people and respecting their space.

  9. Going for walks and saying hello to other people but keeping distance.

  10. Respect other people's bubbles.


3 things a saint wouldn’t do during lockdown

1.Not having big parties.

2.not listening to the Government.

3.not staying in your bubble.


No comments:

Post a Comment