Student Blogs

Tuesday 2 November 2021

Facts about Tokelau and Niue

 Today(2/11/2021) I did some research about Tokelau and Niue.It was really fun and I love finding out about These two countries.The most goddess fact that I found about Niue was that when James cook called Niue "Savage Island" because people refused about his arrival and it made me laugh a bit.Niue and Tokelau to me they are very beautiful countries and I love their oceans its so nice and beautiful.For this activity I put it into slides so four slides for Tokelau and four slides Niue.Another Interesting fact was that Niue has more people living there then Tokelau with the rank of Niue with 1,641 and Tokelau with 1,379.This was so much fun and I would definitely do it again but with two different new countries.





















No comments:

Post a Comment