Student Blogs

Monday 1 November 2021

TWP Play '' Like share subscribe '' By Kalila

On the 29th of October Me, Cristobella, Xavier, Preston, Callen and Andrew created a play called 'Like, Share and Subscribe' with the help of Mrs Grayham. The characters that we played were: Me as the mum, Xavier as the dad, Bella as Emma (daughter), Callen as Jake (son), Preston as the narrator and Andrew as the Introducer. This play is about parents going on their devices every day and Emma and Jake don't like it. So they make new rules for their parents to follow. 

I really enjoyed this play because it is true being online a lot is not good for you and made me learn that to also spend time with your family. When I first was practising I felt like I was good enough but when I kept practising I felt excited and confident. From this play, the message that I caught was to respect others people privacy and always spend time with your family. 









No comments:

Post a Comment